The Vsett 8+ electric scooter is part of the new generation of electric scooters providing comfort, manoeuvrability and performance.
Equipped with two lights at the front and rear and an LED strip on the steering column, you will be visible both day and night.
It is equipped with a drum brake at the front and rear, as well as an electromagnetic brake, allowing you to drive and stop safely.
Very comfortable on all types of terrain thanks to its adjustable mechanical suspensions. Equipped with an 8.5″ tube tyre at the front and an 8″ solid tyre at the rear, it will guarantee you great comfort and manoeuvrability. In addition, the Vsett 8+ is equipped with a rear footrest for a perfect position on the scooter.
With its proprietary NFC card start system your Vsett scooter will always be safe.
The Vsett 8+ is a lightweight and easily transportable electric scooter.
With its weight of 25kg and its integrated folding system you can easily transport and store it in public transport or at the office for example. Moreover, with its foldable handlebars and its height adjustment, you will be able to adapt it perfectly to your driving position and also store it easily in a car boot.
The 48V 16ah battery will give you a range of about 90km with a recharge time of 8 hours. Note that the Vsett 8+ is equipped with 2 charging ports.
Equipped with two 600W brushless motors the Vsett 8+ offers a top speed of 45km/h (on private land). The Vsett 8+ is delivered limited to 25km/h according to the current legislation Art. 6.13 R.311.1.
How to use the Vsett 8+
- Do not use your product in the rain or on wet ground.
- Read the instructions carefully before use.
- Misuse of the product may result in serious injury and loss of warranty.
- Please respect the laws in force on the public highway
- We strongly advise you to wear protective gear, including a helmet and gloves.
- We recommend that you check tyre tightness, settings and pressure before driving