The Z9 electric scooter (formerly Zero 9) is a compact and easily foldable scooter. It has two lights at the front and rear and a LED strip under the deck and on the steering column so you can be seen day and night.
It is equipped with a drum brake at the rear and a disc brake at the front, as well as an electromagnetic brake, allowing you to ride and stop safely.
Very comfortable on all types of terrain thanks to its hydraulic suspension at the rear and its spring suspension at the front. With 9″ tube tyres it will guarantee great comfort and handling.
With its weight of 18kg and its integrated folding system you can easily transport and store it in public transport or at the office for example. Moreover, with its foldable handlebars and its height adjustment, you will be able to adapt it perfectly to your driving position and also store it easily in a car boot.
The 52V 13 Ah battery will give you a range of about 40km with a recharge time of 5 hours.
The 48V 10 Ah battery will give you a range of about 30km with a recharge time of 5 hours.
Equipped with a 600W brushless motor the Zero 9 electric scooter offers a top speed of 50km/h (35km/h in the 48V10Ah version) (on private land). The Z9 is delivered limited to 25km/h according to the current legislation Art. 6.13 R.311.1.
How to use the Zero 9 electric scooter
- Do not use your product in the rain or on wet ground.
- Read the instructions carefully before use.
- Misuse of the product may result in serious injury and loss of warranty.
- Please respect the laws in force on the public highway
- We strongly advise you to wear protective gear, including a helmet and gloves.
- We recommend that you check tyre tightness, settings and pressure before driving